ולדימיר סבנדזה, שותף בגאורגיה
Vladimer is the founder and Head of information Security Operations Center as MZE (ISOC Mze) and also the Chiarman of the Board at Internet Development Initiative -IDI (Internet Development Initiative).
Vladimir has former experience with Cyber Security Strategy and was also a Lecturer at the University of Georgia.
• M.A International Security & International Development
• M.A International Economics & Business Relations
• Ph.D Development policy of Cyber Security
Projects & Experience:
- ASSECO GEORGIA – Helping Asseco Georgia promote its comprehensive IT solution offerings to potential private and public sector customers, and identify new leads and opportunities;
- Cyber Security Strategy, Development and Trainings at the MoD – Supporting the Bureau of Cyber Security of the Ministry of Defense of Georgia in organizational structure management, and planning training programs for the Bureau staff;
- Digital Broadcasting in Georgia – Supporting Harris/GatesAir in participating in the national procurement process as related to the switchover from analogue to digital broadcasting in Georgia;
- "112" – Consulting & supporting the process of implementation of special systems for search and rescue, and providing necessary software support;
- USA2GEORGIA – Supporting in organizational structure management through elaboration of Employment Contracts, based on the new Labor Code of Georgia, and various HR policies and procedures, adherence to Georgian legislation;
- Cyber Corner – A first library of Cyber Security at the National Defence Academy at the MoD;
- Georgian Internet Governance Forum – The Internet governance forum in Georgia GeoIGF 2016 has been Successfully Completed. One of the main idea of the event was to discuss the public policy issues related to key elements of Internet governance in order to foster the sustainability, robustness, security, stability and development of the Internet. NGO Internet Development Initiative – IDI was one of the supporters/organizers of the event. Forum was attended by the invited guests from Governmental and private sector. It was attended by more than 200 guests. All of them agreed that The forum was a high level event, which was very well organized;
- The Project for Broadband Rollout in Tusheti Region – NGO Internet Development Initiative will monitor the Project for Broadband Rollout in Tusheti Region and hold the meetings for the following three years;
- The National Cyber Security Strategy of Georgia – As a main adviser at the State Security and Crisis Management Council at the Prime Minister of Georgia; Recommendations in the process of preparation of the Strategy; Preparation of the final version of the Strategy;
- Focal Point at the EuroDIG2017 Panel Session of Cyber Security Strategy, Development and Policy, new Challenges, Tallinn, Estonia;
- Member of the Org Team at the SEEDIG2017 Panel Session of Cyber security, Ohrid, Macedonia;
- Organizer with ICANN of two training courses for Georgian Law Enforcement Agencies in DNSSEC and DNS Abuse;
- Organizer of First Cyber Security Festival of Georgian Students;
- Founder of Center for Study and Research of Internet at the University of Georgia;
- Lecturer at the University of Georgia, and a creator of a Cyber Security study module for the university.