Audit and Forensic Accounting Services
Forensic audit aims at detecting fraud, money laundering and terrorist-financing activities and the gathering of judicially acceptable evidence. Other information analysis activities aim at detecting unusual financial trends and errors.
Forensic audit services include the following examples:
• Editing embezzlement and fraud surveys
• Giving an expert opinion in court
• Editing and application of anti-fraud plans
• Performing economic and accounting audits
• Preventing excessive income and expenses
• Computer forensic evidence gathering
• Performing simulated fraud attempts in order to assess the effectiveness of the appropriate fraud mitigation response process.