Internal Audit Services
A strong, strategic Internal Audit framework integrates compliance, controls and risk management with the organization’s mission, vision, and stakeholder expectations. As such, it can help accomplish strategic objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes – anticipating issues, increasing effectiveness, eliminating duplication, and identifying areas of potential performance improvement.
Working with key stakeholders, which might include audit committee, board of directors and senior management, we can help establish an effective internal audit plan that provides an appropriate balance between compliance, risk management and opportunity development.
Internal auditing services are provided by a dedicated team of certified internal auditors (CIA, CISSP, CRISC, CRMA) having served numerous companies in different sectors. They are value-oriented and committed to quality, have a risk-based approach and use advanced technology and dynamic methodologies.
Internal auditing is performed in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the Israeli Companies Law, the Israeli Internal Audit Law, the Law of Associations and International Auditing Standards, as well as regulations and statutory requirements applicable to the specific audited entity.
Our services include:
● General risk survey
● Review of the effectiveness of the internal audit function in accordance to international auditing standards
● Advisory to Internal Audit and the Audit Committee
● IT risk survey
● Building an annual and continuous audit plan
● Building methodology and procedures for performing internal audit
● Building specific audit plans
● Perform audit and issue audit report
● Follow up and attendance at audit committee