Salo Pomeritz, Head of SIM/SOC services
Salo was the former infrastructure manager and IT director of several financial organizations in Israel, with a strong tendency toward cyber and intelligence.
- He holds a BA in Computer Science from the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), the leading university in technology in Mexico.
- Performed the characterization and development of cyber intelligence technologies
- He has extensive knowledge of private and public cloud solutions
- Has malware analysis capabilities
- Salomon has more than 22 years of experience in the field, based on several senior positions in financial companies in Israel and NGO organizations abroad, led by IT departments and projects in the areas of computing, communications and information security.
- Has a proven ability to initiate and lead processes that lead to an increase in the level of professionalism.
- Knowledge and experience in collecting and analyzing cyber intelligence.
- Project management for selection, construction and assimilation of SIEM systems and SOC centers.
- He has vast knowledge and experience in managing teams of employees in the field of cyber, driving them to meet the implementation goals and timetables
- Knowledge and work experience under regulatory requirements (credit data law, ISO standards).
- With a high work ethic, broad system vision, independent work ability and staff, absorption and rapid learning.
- Serves as a consultant for cyber technologies and computer infrastructure for a number of companies in Israel and abroad, and in leading complex projects to completion.
Leads the company together with Sharon Cyber Integrity – a unique SIEM-SOC system for the Israeli economy from an international perspective.